Thursday, February 23, 2006

Reachin For That Rainbow, Ridin' That Storm Out

Hey kids, It's me Tressel, Coach Jim Tressel. As many of you out there in Tressel's world know, I'm a dreamer. As a boy, and later as a young man, I dreamed of one day coaching a team to a national title. Well, been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Now, I'm all about this rap game. Don't worry, I'm still gonna coach the Buckeyes, but artistically I need to express myself, especially during the offseason.
Tressel with Ludacris
Troy Smith introduced me to Ludacris, I guess they're friends. I was originally going to ask Ludacris if he'd rap at my cat's wedding, which is this weekend, by the way. Ludacris said he'd probably be able to make it. Then I asked if he'd like to hear a song I'd been working on, and to put it modestly, minds were blown. He's like, "dawg",(that's what they call people they're friends with), "your science is tight." He said I should rap, and I realized that this might be the perfect opportunity to launch my hip-hop career. So I, Coach Jim Tressel, will be making my debut as both MC and DJ at the wedding of my two cute little kittie witties, Bucky and Arby.

Check out this sweet rhyme. I've been working on it for a few weeks.

Word up, son, how you like me now?
Come on in the back and I'll show you how,
We put bitches butts,
and ma niggaz nuts,
out on the floor,
I'll switch my plates if you want some more,
then get ya punk ass down to the general store,
cause they glues,
and they got shoes,
but theres only one mutha fucka whose got the moves,
and it's me,
Coach Jimmy T,
The baddest pimp daddy you'll ever see.


Check out this sweet picture of me backstage with DR. Dre after the Ludacris show at Newport.
Tressel and Dre
Ludacris played my demo tape for Dr. Dre (also coming to the wedding), and he said that if he produced this track he might use some REO Speedwagon samples for a hook. What do you guys think? I call it Reachin for that Rainbow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The very idea of Ludacris rapping at a cat's wedding had me laughing so hard I nearly fell off the couch.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mentos Fillapeedios said...

Put that on a mixtape and I'll buy it.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there nothing on cafe press for the tressel nation?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell is the girl in the picture? You raw dawg that sweater? You should get your cat a vest.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hatefilled and disgusting. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? My word, I am shocked and appalled. What kind of message are we sending the troops?

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone made a comment about getting something out there for the Tressel Nation. Here is something all of Tressel's Troops can enjoy. http://www.bigmoxy.com/shirts/286-0910-M-SSCW.php

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tressel's Troops

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home