Friday, February 17, 2006

And the winner is...

Well, I picked a name for Bucky's Fiance...Arby. Which works out great, kind of ironic, cause I just took Mrs. T there for our wedding anniversary. Ah....young love. So congratulations to Kristin, who will be attending the star-studded Gala that is the Tressel Family Kitty Wedding.

Man, I am so stressed out planning this thing. Can you guess how much a wedding costs? I would have guessed that because it's a wedding for cats, it wouldn't cost as much, because technically they're not real people. Wrong again, Jimbo! Apparently they are real people, because planning this wedding is costing me some real mutha fuckin' cheese.

Mrs. T's been on my ass lately. I guess she's pissed about how much money/time I'm spending on this wedding. I'll bet if it was that stupid dog of hers, she wouldn't mind. Ha, as if anyone would want to marry Waffles. That stupid dog! He's so ugly, I'll bet he has to pay for sex...just like Gene Smith. Not like my Bucky, though. I doubt marriage is gonna stop the ole Buckster from gettin his mack on! Yup, you can't tame the Buckster, he's a real sex-machine, just like his old man.

Check out this cake.

Yup nothings too good for my Bucky. I love my kitty.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post a pic of Waffles so I can see how hideous it is?? I believe you that he has to pay for sex. I just want to see him.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so honored to be the winner of the kitty naming contest. i look forward to the impending nuptuals with all of my heart. nice cake. pet arby for me!

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard you are the illest. I am getting married soon, can you DJ my wedding? Blog about how sweet of a DJ you would be and you've got the job, Tressel my man.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Um, wow... your kitty wedding is bringing out the hate in a lot of anonymous folks... i guess the cat love can make some folks angry...

kristin (not the contest winner... another one)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Mentos Fillapeedios said...

Hey Coach dude,

These are great topics and key important everyday type shit that real men like us care about. I shall advertise this blog. Good thing for the internet because on tv and in newspapers and stuff they make you out to be some nerdy geek of a coach.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home