Sunday, February 12, 2006

Gettin' Some Pussy



Look what the cat dragged in...another cat. Yuppums, my cute little kitty, Bucky brought home a little girlfriend, and those two like to fuck...alot. She doesn't look too clean though. That's why I, Coach Jim Tressel, had to give her a bath, and believe you me, it wasn't easy. The only thing that hates water more than a cat, is a dirty hairless cat. Still ugly as this bitch is, can't say I blame the Buckster. Coach Jimbo likes his pussies shaved too. Still, I've never seen him like this before. All he does is fuck that cat. Reminds me of Mrs. T, and myself once. It's like they're in love or something.

Which you have to admit is pretty goddamn adorable.

So I think after a proper ceremony I'm going to welcome her into the Tressel family. We're gonna have a wedding and everything, but first we need two things.
  1. A minister who marries cats.
  2. And a name for my new daughter-in-law
Oh, this is going to be the best wedding ever! Maybe I'll have it on Valentine's Day. That would be so romantic. And you know who's not invited? Waffles. Ohhhh I hate that dog.

So I want all you out there in Tressel's World to submit your ideas for names. As for me, I'm completely dumbfounded. So its up to you, Tresselteers! The winner will get invited to the wedding. Hell, if you're ordained, you can perform the ceremony.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Pongo?

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Charlie (Weis optional middle name)?
He got pounded by some Bucks pretty hard.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How bout "Merkin"?

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassady, (after the 1955 Heisman Trophy Winner,)Good female name

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassady, (after the 1955 Heisman Trophy Winner,)Good female name
NG from R&R

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puffy

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Tressel said...

You gotta leave your names or emails, or else how am I gonna know how to invite the winner?

6:16 PM  
Blogger emotionaltoothpaste said...

How 'bout The Beav? You know, cause it's shaved.

Bucky and The Beav.

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Beaverly...like Beaverly Cleary. Remember Ramona?

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name it Paterno- then beat the fuck out of it.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Bigglesworth

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about 2-Drop ? That's the number of times that sorry ass tight end of yours dropped the winning TD pass against the scum of Texas. That cost your team a shot at the Rose Bowl against my Trojans..And we surely KNOW who would have won that one.You coulda brung your entire staff to MY crib in South Central, where they SURE don't give a Fuck bout dead hookers. Don't need no wood chippers out here, coach, we have a special re-cycle bin for such items..Coach Pete

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Quinn"? I know of 2 that got pounded by some Bucks recently.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harry

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropkick

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Cuntisha? I dated a girl in Findlay named Cuntisha.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Booster"?

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta be Clarret cause of all the ass pounding that kitty will be takin', just like mo c in the pokey

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home