Thursday, October 13, 2005

Payback's a Bitch


I knew there was a reason I hung out with Krenzel. Wouldn't you know it Krenz's daddy has a hovercraft. It's amazing what some people will let you borrow when you give them season tickets to the greatest football team to ever grace god's earth. I'll tell ya, the only thing better than givin it back to that old Guido and snuffin that smug Bill Clinton-Lookin Muther fucker, was knowing that this is gonna up us two points in the ranks fah shizzle.

I wrote a poem to commemorate our vengence. It's called The Smiting.

Vengence, swooping in.
interupts a delightful swim,
Water once blue, flows red,
My foes, now dead.
Hovercraft, Hovercraft,
I fucking love Hovercrafts.

Pretty good huh. Can you believe that only took me an hour to write. Then I did a couple whip-its.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best Vest, what are we going to do...? I'm not sure about you but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy my blog because of all the spam it's getting attacked with. You may be having a similar problem... I enjoy my normal site about kissing tips because it doesn't get cluttered with shallow comments, but when I'm visiting other blogs and places on the web looking for kissing tips stuff it seems to be everywhere.

Well, good luck with your website goals. I wish you the best.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bula Best Vest, I'm over in Fiji on vacation ('Bula' is hello in Fijian) I found an internet connection and decided to start research for my sexy kiss site... just found your totally awesome blog and had to dive right in! Your post "Payback's a Bitch" is interesting, not really about sexy kiss stuff but certainly worth my time. I'll be bookmarking you so I can spend more time here when I get home. Hopefully you don't mind if I come back (I could also tell my friends... they'd like this)

Okay Best Vest, have a nice day...

Bula (goodbye in Fijian :)

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Ralph said...

This is awwesome

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home